At Shred America, mobile shredding is the heart of our business. But, there are many great advantages and aspects to mobile shredding that many people simply don’t know! Here’s a list of five amazing facts about mobile shredding, so you can learn more about our service:
5 Beneficial Mobile Shredding Facts
- Our mobile truck unit can shred up to 8,000 pounds per hour. Our equipment is state-of-the-art in the industry. Our trucks can even shred staples, clips, and credit cards without you having to worry about their removal. Just give us a time and a place, and we’ll be there. All we need is a parking space outside to work from.
- Annually, each person uses two pine trees worth of paper. Go digital, and cut back on printouts. Use email or internal communication apps. No matter how small or big you are, every single business matters. You can make a difference.
- Using old paper to make new paper uses 35% less energy. Turn already used paper into notepads. Recycling our paper is an important way to save resources.
- Recycling one ton of paper saves 17 trees. Stop using the post office and mailing lists to send letters nobody reads. Instead, invest in electronic communications to cut down on your paper usage.
- Office paper is recycled into paper towels and tissue. We recycle 100% of the paper we shred. Make some room by the fax machine or copier for one of our secure shredding bins or consoles, and we’ll handle the rest.
Our headquarters are in Raleigh, North Carolina, and we have branches throughout the southern and central United States. Over the years, we came to realize the importance of recruiting local professionals in each state where we operate. Our team can be at your site when you need us. We have managed to build a decentralized system that makes us extremely mobile and allows us to serve a broad region.
Contact Shred America
Our aim is not only to expand, but through collaboration and trust, build communities to achieve what we all want: a cleaner working environment for you and your employees. We firmly believe that if we surround ourselves with the right people, there are no limits in what we can achieve. Even if it’s a one-time phone call or a last minute visit, we strive to be there for our clients every step of the way.